Claymore’s Dual Miner for Windows
– Supports new “dual mining” mode: mining both Ethereum and Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal at the same time, with no impact on Ethereum mining speed. Ethereum-only mining mode is supported as well.
– Effective Ethereum mining speed is higher by 3-5% because of a completely different miner code – much less invalid and outdated shares, higher GPU load, optimized OpenCL code, optimized assembler kernels.
– Supports both AMD and nVidia cards, even mixed.
– No DAG files.
– Supports all Stratum versions for Ethereum: can be used directly without any proxies with all pools that support eth-proxy, qtminer or miner-proxy.
– Supports Ethereum and Siacoin solo mining.
– Supports both HTTP and Stratum for Decred.
– Supports both HTTP and Stratum for Siacoin. Note: not all Stratum versions are supported currently for Siacoin.
– Supports Stratum for Lbry and Pascal.
– Supports failover.
– Displays detailed mining information and hashrate for every card.
– Supports remote monitoring and management.
– Supports GPU selection, built-in GPU overclocking features and temperature management.
– Supports Ethereum forks (Expanse, etc).
– Windows and Linux versions.
This version is POOL/SOLO for Ethereum, POOL for Decred, POOL/SOLO for Siacoin, POOL for Lbry, POOL for Pascal.
For AMD cards, Catalyst (Crimson) 15.12 is required for best performance and compatibility. You can get very bad results for different drivers version, or miner can fail on startup.
For AMD 4xx/5xx cards (Polaris) you can use any recent drivers.
For AMD cards, set the following environment variables, especially if you have 2GB cards:
For multi-GPU systems, set Virtual Memory size in Windows at least 16 GB:
“Computer Properties / Advanced System Settings / Performance / Advanced / Virtual Memory”.
This miner is free-to-use, however, current developer fee is 1% for Ethereum-only mining mode (-mode 1) and 2% for dual mining mode (-mode 0), every hour the miner mines for 36 or 72 seconds for developer.
Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal is mined without developer fee.
If you don’t agree with the dev fee – don’t use this miner, or use “-nofee” option.
Attempts to cheat and remove dev fee will cause a bit slower mining speed (same as “-nofee 1”) though miner will show same hashrate.
Miner cannot just stop if cheat is detected because creators of cheats would know that the cheat does not work and they would find new tricks. If miner does not show any errors or slowdowns, they are happy.
This version is for recent AMD videocards only: 7xxx, 2xx and 3xx, 2GB or more. Recent nVidia videocards are supported as well.
There are builds for Windows x64 and for Linux x64 (tested on Ubuntu 12.04). No 32-bit support.